The 2011 updates to the HPUS Web Site. Subscribers can view monographs for the updates.
1. The following monograph was revised and republished in March 2011. The Class of preparation was changed from "Class C" to "Class A":
2. The following 27 monographs have had new QUALITY CONTROL specifications added to them, and have been posted for public comment as of April 2011:
AESCULUS HIPPOCASTANUM, FLOS
LONICERA CAPRIFOLIUM, FLOS
3. The following monograph was revised and republished in June 2011. A correction was made to the Assay in the QUALITY CONTROL specifications:
4. The public comment period for QUALITY CONTROL specifications for the following 37 monographs expired in October 2011. The monographs were republished with the date "October 2011" on each monograph:
AURUM MURIATICUM NATRONATUM
5. The following monograph was revised and republished in October 2011. A correction was made to the Assay in the QUALITY CONTROL specifications:
6. The Table of Alcohol Strength, Manufacturing Class and Dispensing Potencies has been updated (populated by updated monograph data).
7. The List of Synonyms has been updated (populated by updated monograph data).
8. The Official Short Names list has been updated (populated by updated monograph data).